The Kell House 2nd Annual Falls Fairy Fest is excited to announce an art contest for all local students, in grades PreK-12th grade. There will be winners chosen from PreK-2nd, 3rd-5th grades, junior high, and high school categories. All participants will also have the opportunity to have their artwork displayed all month long for visitors to the Kell House, and each student that enters will receive $5 off their admission to Fairy Fest on April 28th!
Guidelines for entering art:
● Students may create and submit 2D art work on canvas, paper, card stock, etc., or they may choose to submit a 3D creation, such as a sculpture, fairy door, or fairy garden.
● Art may include a variety of mediums, including but not limited to: pencil, paint, crayon, marker, charcoal, collage, mixed media, clay, etc (any charcoal or chalk MUST be properly sealed or will be disqualified).
● Submissions must be entered by Friday, April 20th. They may be brought to the Kell House offices in the Carriage House during business hours.
● Student must attach the entry form with correct information, so that they may be notified if they are a winner.
● All art entered will be judged and displayed before the start of Fairy Fest, and in the Kell House throughout the month of May.
● Art work must be picked up by the artist no later than Thursday, May 31 2018. As of June 1st, artwork will become property of the Kell House.
● Students who have submitted art, with an entry form on file, will receive $5 off admission at the door.
Be creative! Kell House Fairy Fest is a celebration of all things fanciful. Your art may include landscapes, fairies, gnomes, woodland creatures. Anywhere your imagination takes you!
Please pass out entry forms to all students and encourage them to participate.
Questions? Contact us at (940) 723-2712 or KellHouse1909@yahoo.com.
Event info: https://www.facebook.com/events/224403361447089/