1. You spend 25 years sleeping.
-Health experts have calculated that people spend seven years of their lives lying awake in the bed at night, waiting to fall asleep.
2 . You work for 10.3 years.
-The average American works 40 hours a week from ages 20-65.
3 . You spend 48 days having sex.
-A recent survey found that during the average sex session, foreplay lasts 7 minutes and intercourse 12 minutes. A German study found that on an average, a man’s orgasm lasted for 12.4 seconds. If you add it up and multiply it with the average frequency of sexual encounters in a lifetime, it’s 9 hours and 18 seconds of ecstasy. The same research puts the time of female orgasm at 1.7 seconds per encounter, making the total less than an hour and a half in a lifetime.
4. Women spend 17 years of their lives trying to lose weight.
-This includes being on one form of diet or another.
7. You spend 2.5 years cooking.
8. You will spend nearly 4.4 years of your life eating?
-The total amount of food you consume in a lifetime is close to 35 tons.
5. Watching television generally accounts for more than half of your leisure time.
-If you calculate four hours a day, people spend around 11 years in their lifetime sitting in front of the idiot box. According to a study, a child born in 2013 will have spent an entire year of his/her life in front of a screen by the time he/she turns seven.
6 . You spend 2 years watching commercials.
-Did you know that a three-hour NFL broadcast only has 11 minutes of actual game play.
9. You drive a car for 4.3 years.
-In that time, you’ll cover enough distance to go to the moon and back 3 times.
10. You spend 3 months of your life in traffic, about 38 hours a year.